I spent my college years slinging wings at a mediocre restaurant (no…not Hooters). After spending years working there, I vowed I would never again eat wings.
Then I had kids and I learned the importance of food small enough for tiny hands. So here I am almost 15 years later (hey- I said almost) slinging wings yet again. I give you Biscuit & Crazy’s 20 Minute Chicken Wings:
- 2 packages of drummettes
- Sauce of your choice (I use BBQ and Thai Peanut)
- Place uncooked wings in casserole dishes
- Cover in desired amount of sauce (reserve about 1/4 of each sauce to brush on later); turn to coat
- Marinate, covered, in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes
- Arrange on a baking pan and broil on high for 10-12 minutes per side
- Brush with remaining sauce
- Let drain on paper towels and serve
- Lining the baking pan with foil makes clean up super easy.
If you’re looking for a kid-friendly side to pair with the chicken wings, I recommend sweet potato fries. I slice the potatoes and toss them in olive oil, sea salt and sometimes chipotle seasoning and bake at 450 for 20-30 min or until soft on the inside with crispy outsides.
Latest posts by Ashford Evans (see all)
- Guest Post: Biscuits & Crazy’s 20 Minute Chicken Wings - June 29, 2015