I LOVE anything including chocolate pudding and, like the rest of the free world, I have a serious weakness for Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies. I decided that I’d try my hand at combining the two into one delicious chocolate parfait. The result is nothing short of incredibly decadent (without a ton of calories, I might add.)
These are also super easy to make and will serve a whole family (unless you have like 12 kids, in which case prepare to fight for your serving.)
Hope you enjoy these as much as we did!
- 1 package (5.9 oz) JELLO Instant Chocolate Pudding
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1.5 cups whipped topping (Cool Whip or fresh whipped cream)
- 1 cup Thin Mint cookie crumbs (about 16 cookies)
- Combine first three ingredients in large bowl.
- Whisk together until smooth (I recommend using a stand mixer or hand blender to get the lumps out of the pudding.)
- Fold whipped cream into pudding mixture. (If you make fresh whipped cream, add 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract and 1 tbsp. granulated sugar to half the pint of heavy whipping cream and mix in a stand mixer or with a hand blender on medium-high until thick and fluffy.)
- Blend 16 Thin Mint cookies (half the box) in a food processor until the resulting crumbs are smooth with no large chunks.
- In a parfait glass, alternate layers of chocolate pudding mixture, cookie crumbs and whipped topping, ending with whipped topping and fresh grated chocolate. If you can stand to wait, they're best covered and chilled at least an hour in the fridge. Otherwise, grab a spoon and go to town!